LinkedIn recently released a new feature called Company Status Updates, which allows companies to engage directly with their LinkedIn Followers. This new feature helps companies stay top-of-mind, build relationships, and acquire new customers.
Here’s how it works:
- Post updates from your Company Page that will appear right on your followers’ home pages.
- Share announcements, product releases, promotions, and more.
- Engage with your followers…and possibly their entire network.
- Optimize the conversation by seeing which updates are most interesting to your followers.
On the LinkedIn blog yesterday, Mike Grishaver, Senior Product Manager for Company Pages at LinkedIn, shared some tips to turbo-charge your LinkedIn Company Status Updates. Here’s a brief run-down of his tips:
1. Say “Hello.” How do you start a relationship?
2. Mix it up. Vary your status updates.
3. Think quality, not quantity.
4. Be part of the conversation.
5. Analyze your engagement.
Have you started using LinkedIn’s Company Status Updates?