Ready To Embrace The Power of Pinterest?
Using Pinterest correctly can drive traffic to your website in astounding numbers and help you become a leader in your niche.
But, learning the intricacies of a new social networking platform can be frustrating. It can also be challenging to figure how to maximize the benefits of Pinterest without spending hours on the site.
Want to jump on the bandwagon, but don’t know how to get started?
Or, are you already on Pinterest, but not sure how to get the best results from it?
We’ve done the time-consuming research for you, and you can get our best secrets today for FREE!
The Ultimate Guide to Marketing Your Blog, Podcast, and Videos with Pinterest will give you the tips, resources, tools, and case studies to help you tap into the power of Pinterest without having to put in the time – days, weeks, or even months – to learn these secrets yourself.
This 100-page, easy-to-read eBook will teach you how to:
- Get started with Pinterest quickly (even if you have no experience)
- Optimize your pins to begin driving major traffic to your site immediately
- Build your brand and inspire trust so people become loyal fans
- Avoid the most common Pinterest mistakes causing even top bloggers and podcasters to fail on this platform
- Utilize free online tools to analyze your Pinterest traffic
- Grow your community using Pinterest to become a true niche leader
- Maximize the value of your pinning time, and make a REAL impact you can see
- And, so much more!
Pinterest users are incredibly devoted, super-charged fans! Don’t waste another day by missing out on the traffic, leads, and exposure Pinterest can bring to you and your online efforts.
@ainsliehunter Hope you like it, Ainslie!
@blogworldexpo I’ve downloaded this Pinterest ebook, and it’s very well done. Recommended! http://t.co/Sch1Cr1c
@NinaAmir Thanks Nina… maybe they’ll get it back in soon! I usually try and make a $25 order so I don’t have to pay S&H from Amazon.
@sayitwithecards Now it says in stock on May 16. Go figure.
@NinaAmir Am looking at books on Pinterest, but can’t figure out which would be best. Don’t have Kindle yet, so looking at paper.
@NinaAmir Would you believe… Rosh Hashanah is in 4 months?
@sayitwithecards I know…and I was hoping to get my darn Jewish celebrity cookbook out by then. Not sure that will happen.
@Buck1362 let us know what you think of the e-book