We’re nearing the end of our speaker selection process for NMX 2014, and today we have a huge, awesome group of speakers to announce! This is shaping up to be the best conference in the history of NMX/BlogWorld, and that is not an understatement! Check out the amazing new speakers that will be joining us in Las Vegas this January (and remember, you can see all of our 2014 speakers here):
- Bill Momary from Ebyline, whose session will teach you how to sell yourself to the media without selling out
- Carol Cain from Girl Gone Travel, who will be doing a special session for travel bloggers
- Cora Harrington, who will be presenting a community session in the Blogging Track
- Dan Miller from 48 Days, who will be teaching us how to create a top-ranked podcast
- Elsie Escobar from Libsyn who will be joining us as part of the Podcasting Track
- Heather Greenwood Davis, the travel blogger behind Globetrotting Mama, who will be teaching you how to make money with your blog
- Ian Cleary from Razor Social, who will be giving you tools to make you a more productive blogger
- Jason Keath, social media specialist and speaker who is the mastermind behind SocialFresh
- Kathy Doyle from Macmillan Quick & Dirty Tips, which produces award-winning podcasts like Grammar Girl and Nutrition Diva
- Lian Dolan, a powerhouse in podcasting whose panel you don’t want to miss
- Lisa B. Marshall, who will be joining us on a panel in the Podcasting Track
- Luvvie Ajayi, who will be leading a personal branding workshop
- Neal Schaffer, whose podcasting session is one you don’t want to miss
- Paula Pant, a personal finance blogger who will help you rethink the way you create content
- Ray Edwards, a podcasting panelist who will teach us what it takes to have a top podcast
- Todd Cochran, the CEO of RawVoice, founder of the Podcast Awards, and host of the New Media Show and Geek News Central
Whew! What a great group of blogging, podcasting, and business speakers! And if that wasn’t enough, we’re also proud to announce a huge group of speakers who will be participating on panels and presenting solo sessions in the Web TV & Video track, led by Tim Street.
These speakers include:
We have even more speakers and panelists coming to this track, but as you can see, it is shaping up to be an educational experience you don’t want to miss if you are interested in producing, directing, acting, and editing.
I hope to see you at NMX 2014 to learn from all of our amazing speakers. If you don’t have your ticket yet, what are you waiting for? This is the LAST week to get your ticket at a discounted price, so don’t delay: Join the media revolution today!