It’s Podcast-a-Palooza here at NMX this week! Our Director of Podcasting, Cliff Ravenscraft, has been hard at work preparing for NMX 2014, and the Podcasting Track is on track to be even better than last year, if that is possible.
And for THIS WEEK ONLY we’re giving away NMX 2014 discount code specifically for podcasters and podcast fans. Use PODCAST20 right now to save 20% on your ticket. Register now >
Welcome to 20+ Amazing Podcasting Speakers
Today, we’re happy to make our biggest podcasting announcement EVER! Starting with a huge group of speakers you’ll see if you attend the podcasting track sessions at NMX 2014! (And announcing speakers is just a start…keep reading for even more podcasty goodness!)
Woah, mama, that’s a lot of speakers! Here’s a little more about them:
- Kenn Blanchard is a former pastor and a gun rights activist who has been podcasting since 2007.
- Jason Casbassi’s “The Walking Dead ‘Cast” is the the #1 Walking Dead podcast out there. It’s fueled by passion, enthusiasm, and braaaaaaaaaains.
- Rob Cesterino was a contestant on Survivor and now podcasts about it.
- Chris Christenson is a top travel podcaster who’s doing both video and audio podcasting.
- Darrell Darnell began podcasting about Fringe in 2008 and hasn’t looked back. He is now involved in several other fan podcasts as well.
- Erik Fisher’s podcasting, social media and productivity passions come together on his “Beyond the To-Do List” podcast.
- John Dumas hosts “EntrepreneurOnFire” – and we think he’s on fire too!
- Jared Easley teaches others how to manage their fear with his “Starve the Doubts” podcast.
- Pat Flynn started as a blogger, and now has evolved into a successful podcaster as well. Is there anything this man can’t do? We think not!
- Jeremy Frandsen and Jason Van Orden are a double threat. They co-host Internet Business Mastery, the #1 podcast on Internet marketing since 2005.
- Rob Greenlee began “WebTalk World Radio Show” in 1999 and turned it into a podcast back in 2004, making him one of them most experience podcasters in the world.
- Dave Hamilton, the host of “Mac Geek Gab Podcast,” is your go-to guy for anything Mac.
- Dave Jackson from “School of Podcasting” is the first person to podcast about podcasting.
- Daniel J. Lewis hosts an entire network of podcasts, on everything from Once Upon a Time to using Audacity.
- Rick Mulready’s Inside Social Media podcast features social leaders from some of the biggest brands in the world.
- Amy Porterfield is a Facebook expert and no stranger to the NMX stage. Did you know she’s a podcaster now too?
- Cliff Ravenscraft never disappoints with his sessions…which is why he’s now the NMX Director of Podcasting.
- Mike and Izabela Russell own the audio production company Music Radio Creative which now serves customers in over 77 different countries.
- Scott Stratten was named one of the top 5 social media influencers in the world by Forbes.com.
- Jaime Tardy has interviewed 100 millionaires on her show “Eventual Millionaire.”
- Rob Walch is Vice President of Podcaster Relations for Libsyn and the founder of podCast411. Podcasting for Dummies lists him as one of the top five most influential persons in podcasting
Whew, what a list! You can see more about all of the podcasting speakers, as well as other speakers we’ve announced, on our 2014 Speaker Page. Or, head to our Podcasting Page to see just podcasting speakers and other information about that track.
What You’ll Learn in the 2014 Podcasting Track
And if that wasn’t a big enough announcement for you, we’re also announcing some of the sessions titles you’ll find in our NMX 2014 Podcasting Track! If names don’t impress you as much as actual session topics, here’s a list of just some of the educational sessions and panels you’ll be able to attend:
- Audio Branding: Ways to Improve Your Podcast “Brand” with the Use of carefully Scripted Jingles & Voice Overs (Beginner)
- The Power of Niche Podcasting – Three Reasons You Should Narrowly Focus On One Topic (Beginner)
- How Do I Record My Podcast So I Can Sound Good All The Time? (Intermediate)
- Why Podcasting if We’re Already Broadcasting? Social media/blogging addicts reveal why they started podcasts (Intermediate)
- How Not To Screw Up Your Podcast Interviews – Tips On Creating Interviews That Will Increase Your Credibility (Intermediate)
- Podcasting Profits: How to Use Your Podcast to Generate Income (Intermediate)
- Building A Successful Fan Podcast Devoted to Your Favorite TV Show, Movie or Book Series (Intermediate)
- Guaranteed To Stand Out – Authenticity And Transparency Behind The Microphone (Intermediate)
- How To Land The Expert Interviews You Want For Your Podcast (Intermediate)
- How To Audio Podcast 100% from an iPad or iPhone (Advanced)
- From No Online Presence To Six Figure Income Within Six Months. A Podcasting Success Story (Advanced)
- The State of Podcasting For 2014 (Advanced)
You can learn more about all of these sessions/panels on our Podcasting Page. We’ll be adding even more sessions and speakers over the next few weeks.
The Return of the Podcasing Awards!
Last year, Todd Cochrane brought his Podcast Awards to NMX, and it was a smashing success, with so many podcasters and fans attending that we ran out of seats and people were standing along the walls! We’re happy to announce that the Podcast Awards are coming back. We hope to see you at the 9th Annual Podcast Awards, which are open to all NMX attendees.
Mark your calendars – nominations for these awards open on October 1. Want an email reminder? Click here.
The Return of the Podcasting Pavilion!
NMX 2013 was also home to the “Podcasting Pavilion,” where podcasting speakers and attendees could broadcast live from the exhibit hall floor. It was extremely popular, so we’re bringing it back for NMX 2014.
Interested in learning more about podcasting live from NMX 2014? Click here.
Here at NMX, we’re committed to bringing programming, networking opportunities, and recognition to podcasters. How are we doing? Leave a comment – we’re love to hear from you!
Your Podcasting Ticket to the Show: Here’s a Discount
Of course, if you haven’t already, there’s no time like the present! You need to register for a pass in order to attend our keynotes, sessions, networking parties, and the Podcasting Awards. For this week only, we’re offering a discount code specifically for podcasters and podcast fans.
Use PODCAST20 to save 20% on your ticket to NMX 2014.
So what are you waiting for? Register today!