Did you know that this is the last week to purchase an early bird ticket for NMX 2014? Register today so you don’t miss out!
I might be a little biased, but NMX is my favorite conference of the year. Here’s why I like to go to it:
- A Mix of Speakers: At a lot of conference, you see only the same-old, same-old speaking every year. At other conferences, there are so many newbies that you don’t know what you’re going to get. NMX has a good mix of familiar faces and new speakers every year, so there are always a variety of choices when choosing what sessions to attend.
- Great Tools on the Show Floor: At many conferences, you’ll find big brands who are great to approach about sponsorships or review products if you are blogging in their niche, but at NMX, you overwhelming find companies who have tools that help you becoming a better content creator. That means the show floor is universally relevant, no matter what your niche.
- The People are Amazing: Every year, I am overwhelmed by the sheer amount of awesome people I meet at NMX. People are there to learn and to network, not to get drunk and party. That’s the kind of conference I want to attend. Last year, we held a networking reception in the conference center one night instead of having another networking party at a nightclub or bar and it was a HUGE success.
I could go on and on, but if I haven’t yet convinced you to register today, let me give you a little more concrete information about the event, including who you can expect to see speaking there!
NMX 2014 is shaping up to be a great conference! Earlier this week, we announced our first group of what will eventually be 300+ speakers:
- Rob Barnett from My Damn Channel
- Amanda Blain, the Queen of Google+
- Rich Brooks from flyte new media
- Mitch Canter from studionashvegas
- Dave Delaney, author of New Business Networking
- Dino Dogan from Triberr
- Chris Ducker from Virtual Staff Finder
- Kristi Hines from Kikolani
- Aaron Hockley from Hockley Photography
- Jessica Northey from CMChatLive
- Cynthia Sanchez, an expert on Pinterest
- Robert Scoble from Rackspace
- Andrea Vahl, the edu-tainer behind Grandma Mary
You can read more about each of these speakers on our announcement post from Monday, which includes information about how to connect with each of them before the show. You can also check out our speakers page to see up-to-date information about speakers added in the future.
NMX 2014 will include not only sessions about blogging, podcasting, web TV, and social business, but also a full trade show floor, a speed networking event to help connect you with companies, networking receptions to help you meet other attendees and speakers, keynotes every day with some of the biggest names in the industry, and more! We’re working hard to make the NMX experience better than it has ever been before. Our goal is to always raise the bar.
TODAY is the last day you can pick up a ticket at early bird rates. They start at just $97, and learn more about all ticket types and register here.
Got questions? Let me know and I’ll be happy to answer them! Just leave a comment or ask on Twitter (@allison_boyer or @NewMediaExpo).