Brilliant Bloggers is a bi-weekly series here at NMX where we look at the best posts from around the web all surrounding a specific topic. Every other week, we’ll feature a brilliant blogger, along with a huge list of more resources where you can learn about the topic. You can see more Brilliant Blogger posts or learn how to submit your link for an upcoming edition here.
This Week’s Topic: Keyword Research for Bloggers
No matter what your blogging niche, you probably get at least some of your traffic from Google and other search engines. By doing a little keyword research and implementing some good SEO practices, you can pull in even more readers from search engines.
Brilliant Blogger of the Week
The Definitive Guide to Keyword Research by Bamidele Onibalusi
This post on YoungPrePro is perfect if you’re just getting started with keyword research for your blog. Bamidele writes about why keywords matter, and how to get started with your research. After doing keyword research, I also recommend checking out his post, The Ultimate SEO Guide to Dominating The Search Engine Rankings, which will help you take optimization even farther so you can reach more and more readers via Google and other search engines.
After checking out this brilliant blogger, don’t forget to follow him on Twitter at @YoungPrePro.
Even More Brilliant Advice:
- 5 Best Ways Bloggers Can Do Keyword Research by Nida Zaidi (@NidaXaidi)
- 5 Unexpected Keyword Research Sources by Sujan Patel (@sujanpatel)
- 7 Most Powerful Best Free Keyword Research Tools by Rakesh Kumar (@notebinary)
- 10 Free Keyword Tools for Your Blog Title Tag Research by John Saddington (@saddington)
- 16 Killer Keyword Research Resources For Total Niche Domination by Tommy Walker (@tommyismyname)
- A Beginners Guide to Keyword Research by Bill Germino (@BillGermino)
- An Introduction to Keyword Research Using Free Tools by Adam Whittles
- Blogging for SEO Part 1: Keyword Research by Claire Atwell (@claire_atwell)
- Headsmacking Tip #3: Run Your Blog Post Titles Through Keyword Research Before You Hit Publish by Rand Fishkin (@randfish)
- How to Do Basic Keyword Research by Marion Jacobson (@searchqueen)
- How to Do Keyword Research for a WordPress Site by Karol (@carlosinho)
- How To Do Keyword Research For Your Website, Find Hidden Keyword Gems by Maria Calanchini
- How to Do Keyword Research in 10 Minutes by Aviva Blumstein (@AvivaBlumstein)
- How to Do Keyword Research, On-Page SEO Your Blog Posts by Julian Wong (@julianhwong)
- How to Find the Keywords that Work for Your Content Marketing Goals by Beth Hayden (@bethjhayden)
- How to Improve Your Keyword Research with the Help of Google Trends by Amrit Hallan
- How to Research Keywords: Tips, Competition and Squirrels by Andy Crestodina (@crestodina)
- How To Use Keyword Research The RIGHT Way – Are You Doing It Wrong? by Andrew Wang
- How to Use Keyword Research to Supercharge Your Blogging Strategy by Frank Dickinson (@FrankDickinson)
- Importance of Conducting Keyword Research for Your Blog Posts by Chris Melfi
- Keyword Research for Web Writers and Content Producers by Brian Clark (@copyblogger)
- Keyword Research For Your Blog Content – Use People’s Problems For Your Market Research by Michaelangelo Flores (@mflores87)
- Keyword Research: How to Find Long Tail Keywords by Philip Alex (@philipalex08)
- Keyword Research is Critical to Your Success with Niche Sites by Sunil (@extramoneyblog)
- Keyword Research to Optimize Your Blog Posts by Matthew Allen (@matt76allen)
- Performing Keyword Research for Blog Posts by Blog Hands (@bloghandsseo)
- The Expert’s Guide to Keyword Research for SEO Copywriting by Elisa Gabbert (@egabbert)
- The Value of Keyword Research for Blogging by Chad Goulde
- Top 5 Keyword Research Tips by Charles Dovbish
- Using Google Keyword Research for SEO by Lisa (@wealthmission)
- What Metrics You Need to Understand For Keyword Research by Kyle
Did I miss your post or a post by someone you know about keyword research for bloggers? Unintentional! Help me out by leaving a comment below with the link.
Next Brilliant Blogger Topic: Landing Pages
I’d love to include a link to your post in our next installment– and if you head to the Brilliant Bloggers Schedule, you can see even more upcoming posts. We all have something to learn from one another, so please don’t be shy! Head to the schedule today to learn how to submit your post so I won’t miss it.
Thanks so much for including me in your list of Brilliant Bloggers! I am excited and honored to be here. Nice to connect with others who write about keyword research…can’t wait to see what they have to say!
This post makes some brilliant points. I like the spotlight on other bloggers. I checked out the schedule.
I hope you’ll submit some posts you’ve written for future editions (if applicable) and I hope you enjoy the long list of past editions!
Thanks for compiling this great resource!
I’m also very honored to be the featured blogger of the week; I’ll be sharing this post with my network. Thanks! 🙂
Thanks for writing a great post! The feature is well-deserved. 🙂
This is a great resource for learning to do proper keyword research. I just wrote a page about doing keyword research for Squidoo and I am seeing several things I need to add.
Delighted to know that my article had been featured in this list. Thanks Dear for compiling this great resource. Keep it up