Video is growing by leaps and bounds. More and more people who create videos are ramping up their efforts; turning their content into compelling web series. Is that you? If not, would you like to learn how?
At New Media Expo, we have sensational sessions planned for web TV/video producers, podcasters, and bloggers. If you’re already a video or web TV producer, or want to get started, you’ll find fantastic educational sessions from some of the top leaders in the industry.
For an overview of our web TV/video track, see below. To learn more about the speakers and the session takeaways, visit our web TV/video page. We hope to see you at NMX in Las Vegas, January 6-8!
Sunday, January 6, 2013
- Legal Ease – What You Should Know To Stay On The Right Side Of The Law with Joe Warshaw, Shaun Spalding, and Art Neill
- What’s The Latest As Web Series Go Mainstream with Shira Lazar, Zadi Diaz, and Rob Barnett
- How To Get The Right Music For Your Web Series with Michelle Shocked and Cary LoGrande
- Branded Entertainment: Is That An Oxymoron? with Kristyn Burtt
- Directing Your Way Out Of A Paper Bag: Advice From Award-Winning and Nominated Web Series Directors with Sandra Payne, Kai Soremekun, Brett Register, and Scott Brown
- Is There An App For That? How Can Apps Help My Web Series? with Jeff Koenig, Gregory Storm, Marc Ostrick, Josh Levine, and Frank Sinton
Monday, January 7, 2013
- Ready, Set, Shoot — A Beginner’s Guide with Stephanie Piche
- Show Me The Money! Ways To Monetize Your Web Series with Kristyn Burtt, Andre Meadows, and Nancy Tamayo
- Pitching Your Web Series with Tim Street
- A Digital Agent Walks Into A Panel… with Kevin Winston, David Tochterman, and Eric Kuhn
- Write Now! Advice from Award-Winning and Nominated Web Series Writers with Jorge Rivera, Bernie Su, David Nett, and Sandeep Parikh
- In Search Of Super Fans with Andre Meadows, Tara Platt, Kristen Nedopak, and Casey McKinnon
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
- It’s aLive! Livestreaming Tactics for Success with Tim Street and Philip Nelson
- Acting Up! How to Do Your Best Work for Any Screen — Advice from Award-Winning and Nominated Web Series Actors with Jo Bozarth, Mark Gantt, Al Thompson, and Annunziata Gianzero
- Produce Like a Champ: Advice from Award-Winning and Nominated Web Series Producers with Benny Fine, Rafi Fine, Yuri Lowenthal, Kim Evey, and Susan Miller
- Social Media and Web Series — Shouldn’t They Get Married Already? with Brian Rodda and Angelique Toschi
- Union Eyes – Why, When And How To Work With The Guilds with Will Marshall
- Where Is All Of This Headed? The Future Of Digital Entertainment with Paul Kontonis and Jim Louderback
There’s still time to join other video producers from across the globe at the world’s largest new media conference. Register today!