At New Media Expo in January we have incredible sessions planned for podcasters, bloggers, and web TV/video producers. If you’re already a podcaster or want to get started, you’ll find amazing sessions from some of the top leaders in the industry.
For an overview of our podcasting track, see below. To learn more about the speakers and the session takeaways, visit our podcasting page. We hope to see you at NMX in Las Vegas, January 6-8!
Sunday, January 6, 2013
- Video Podcasting – What You Need To Know To Get Started with Perry Lawrence
- The Top Reasons Why Bloggers Should Launch A Podcast with Peder Aadahl, Jenn Swanson, Dustin Hartzler, and PJ Jonas
- How to Create Amazing Interviews for your Podcast with Jaime Tardy
- How To Effectively Communicate To A Global Audience with Karin Hoegh, Mark Pentleton, Farnoosh Brock, and Matthew Workmann
- How to Create New Content & Think Outside the Box When Podcasting with Craig Duswalt
- How To Market Your Podcast & Grow Your Audience with Cliff Ravenscraft
Monday, January 7, 2013
- Audio Podcasting: Doing It All From Your iPad with Rob Walch
- Tips and Techniques for Building a Successful Fan Podcast with Darrell Darnell, Jay Glatfelter, Jack Glatfelter, and Jason Cabassi
- Quit Your Job And Start Podcasting with Dan Patterson
- The Benefits of Being The First To Podcast Within Your Niche with Cesar Abeid
- Syndication: More than just RSS with Chuck Wood
- What You Need To Know To Reach Your Audience On Facebook: Understand Facebook Edgerank for Content Creators with Erik J Fisher
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
- How To Podcast Like A Pro And Never Edit – Say Goodbye To Post Production with Leslie Samuel
- Learn about the Largest and Fastest Growing “Must Be On” Distribution Patforms in 2013 with Rob Greenlee, Rob Walch, and Todd Cochrane
- How To Use A Virtual Assistant To Produce Your Podcast with Jonathan Shank
- Tone and Emotion: The Keys to Compelling Podcast Fiction Narration with Renee Chambliss
- Using Comedy to Humanize Characters and Hook Listeners in Audio Fiction with Abigail Hilton, John Mierau, Lauren Harris, Big Anklovitch, and Rish Outfield
- Ten Legal Cases Every Podcaster, Blogger or Media Producer Should Know About with Gordon Firemark
Remember, there’s still time to join other podcasters from across the globe at the world’s largest new media conference. Register today!