Brilliant Bloggers is a bi-weekly series here at NMX where we look at the best posts from around the web all surrounding a specific topic. Every other week, we’ll feature a brilliant blogger, along with a huge list of more resources where you can learn about the topic. You can see more Brilliant Blogger posts or learn how to submit your link for an upcoming edition here.
This Week’s Topic: Time Management
Blogging takes a lot of work, so it’s no wonder that people with the best time management skills often make the best bloggers. At NMX 2013 in Las Vegas, speaker Craig Jarrow will be teaching us some can’t-miss time management tips in a session entitled “Productivity Power Panel: Learn the Tools, Tactics, & Workflows of Highly Productive Bloggers.” If you want to get started with time management today, though, check out today’s list of Brilliant Bloggers who have covered the topic.
Brilliant Blogger of the Week
Time Management Ninja by Craig Jarrow
Today’s edition of Brilliant Bloggers doesn’t feature a single post – it features an entire site! Craig isn’t just an a-list speaker for NMX; he’s also an awesome blogger. Craig writes at Time Management Ninja, where you can find all sorts of posts on being more productive in your career and at home.
Here are some of my recent favorites:
- Is Your Time Management Held Together by Duct Tape?
- 7 Ways to Stick to Your Todo List
- 10 Ways Blogging Has Made Me More Productive
Remember, check out Craig’s upcoming NMX session to learn how to be a more productive content creator, and don’t forget to follow him on Twitter at @TMNinja.
Even More Brilliant Advice:
4 Useful Tips to Save your Time for Blogging by Anup Kayastha (@hacktutors)
7 Plugins to Boost Your Blogging Productivity by Craig Grella (@orgspring)
12 Tips To Improve Blog Time Management by Heidi Cohen (@HeidiCohen)
- 25 Time Management and Blogging Tips for Creative People by Riyaz Sayyad (@riyaznet)
- A Tactical Guide To Increasing Your Blogging Productivity By 250% by Jason (@methodsem)
Blog Time Management Tips and Tricks by Mitz Pantic (@buildwebsites1)
Blogging: Time Management by Alice-Jane (@alicejane011)
- Effective Blogging Time Management Tips For Lazy Bloggers by Sadhil Kumar (@mokshis)
- How to Blog Almost Every Day by Chris Brogan (@chrisbrogan)
- How’s your Blogging Time Management by Nikk Parkingson (@stylingyou)
- Time Management For Bloggers! by Bosco Anthony (@boscoanthony)
- Time Management for Bloggers: Streamline and Maximize your Time Online with Tools by Marcela De Vivo (@marceladevivo)
- Time Management Tips for Bloggers by Jasmine
- Time Management Tips for Bloggers: The Major Time Absorbers by Korah Morrison
- Time Saving Apps for Busy Bloggers by Raul
- Tips from the Trenches: Best Blogger Productivity Tools by Darren Rowse (@problogger)
- The Top 50 Productivity Blogs (most of which you haven’t heard about) by Leo Babauta (@zen_habits)
- Top Productivity Bloggers Share their #1 Tip by Ciara Conlon (@ciaraconlon)
- Top Ten Productivity Tips for Bloggers by Harsh Agrawal (@denharsh)
Did I miss your post or a post by someone you know about time management? Unintentional! Help me out by leaving a comment below with the link.
Next Brilliant Blogger Topic: Small Business Blogging
I’d love to include a link to your post in our next installment– and if you head to the Brilliant Bloggers Schedule, you can see even more upcoming posts. We all have something to learn from one another, so please don’t be shy! Head to the schedule today to learn how to submit your post so I won’t miss it.
Time management ninja is one of my favorite sites i mean just look that that title for heavens sake “is your time management held together by duct tape” very catchy