Brilliant Bloggers is a bi-weekly series here at NMX where we look at the best posts from around the web all surrounding a specific topic. Every other week, we’ll feature three of the most brilliant bloggers out there, along with a huge list of more resources where you can learn about the topic. You can see more Brilliant Blogger posts or learn how to submit your link for an upcoming edition here.
This Week’s Topic: Ebooks
It seems like every big-name blogger has written at least one ebook, and many bloggers are offering them for free. The first NMX ebook is about Pinterest available for free here, but ebooks can be sold as well. If you’ve been thinking about producing your own ebook, today’s Brilliant Bloggers is for you! In edition to all of the resources available in our publishing category, check out the links below to find more about ebook writing.
Brilliant Blogger of the Week:
Ali is the author of The Blogger’s Guide to Irresistible Ebooks, and she’s written quite a few successful ebooks herself, so she know what’s up when it comes to writing ebooks. In this post for Copyblogger, Ali talks about how writing an ebook isn’t different from the content writing you probably already do on your blog. To call her a brilliant blogger on the topic of ebooks is an understatement!
Even More Brilliant Advice:
- 5 Tips For Writing An Ebook They Can’t Put Down by Jesse Schmitt
- 10 Tips on Writing an E-Book by Amber Naslund (@ambercadabra)
- 14 Successful Ebook Authors Reveal How to Write Ebooks that Sell by HectorCuevas (@HectorCuevas)
- Boost Your Business By Writing an eBook by Chris Robley (@chrisrobley)
- The Charles Darwin Guide to Writing and Selling an Effective Ebook by Pamela Wilson (@pamelaiwilson)
- eBook Writing Tips – How you Can Avoid Writers Block! by the eBook Author Academy
- Ebooks Store – Ebook Writing Tips by Mary Kitt-Neel (@MaryKittNeel)
- The Essential Guide to Writing an eBook & Sharing It with the World by Jeff Goins (@jeffgoins)
- How to Write an Ebook by Amy Lynn Andrews (@AmyLynnAndrews)
- How to Write an Ebook that Doesn’t Suck by Michael Martine (@remarkablogger)
- How to Write Ebooks that Sell by Brian Clark (@copyblogger)
- How to Write an eBook that People Will Actually Read by Ryan Taft (@ryantaft)
- Introduction to writing eBooks: How is it different than traditional book publishing? by Chris-Rachael Oseland (@ChrisRachael)
- So you want to write an ebook? 30 tips for success by David Meerman Scott (@dmscott)
- Tips for Writing a Great Ebook by Blog Oh Blog
- Top 5 Tips to Write a Successful EBook by Arjun Singh (@arjunchauhan24)
- Writing an eBook: How to Get Started (and Finish!) by Cara Stein (@cara_stein)
Did I miss your post or a post by someone you know about ebooks? Unintentional! Help me out by leaving a comment below with the link.
Next Brilliant Blogger Topic: Controversial Posts
I’d love to include a link to your post in our next installment– and if you head to the Brilliant Bloggers Schedule, you can see even more upcoming posts. We all have something to learn from one another, so please don’t be shy! Head to the schedule today to learn how to submit your post so I won’t miss it.