As we lead up to next week’s (next week people!) BlogWorld Expo in sunny Los Angeles, CA, the BlogWorld blog has been on fire with great content. In fact, every week we have some amazing content from BlogWorld staff, as well as guest posters all over the world.
So you don’t miss a beat, here’s a weekly round-up of articles from October 21st to 28th. I’ve broken it down into categories – such as posts specifically about BWELA, blogging tips and general news.
BlogWorld LA 2011
- BlogWorld and YouCast Partner to Offer Airport Shuttle Service to Attendees – There is no need to spend $50 on a cab ride from the airport to your hotel destination. Sign up with YouCast and hitch a ride!
- Official BWELA Party List – There is no excuse to miss the awesome Blog World & New Media Expo Parties and Mixers. Don’t miss your chance to unwind, network and just have fun meeting new people, as well as seeing old friends.
- What NOT to do at BlogWorld (And One Big Fat Event Secret) – From drinking too much and stalking people, to over-delivering and not following through, here’s a list of what not to do while at BlogWorld.
- Your Printable, 18-Numbered Packing List for BWELA – Don’t forget to pack those undies! Come on. Admit it. It’s happened to you before. Here are 18 things you should cram into your suitcase for BWELA.
- Doing BlogWorld L.A. on a Budget – Are you on a budget? Who isn’t right? It is possible not to spend your retirement savings on a trip to BlogWorld and here’s how.
- Cirque du Soleil® IRIS – Special Promo Code for BlogWorld Attendees – How about catching an exciting show while at BlogWorld? The trip doesn’t need to be all business right?
- BlogWorld & New Media Expo LA Book Signing Schedule – The line up of BWELA speakers is awesome. What’s also awesome is many of them are authors. Check out this schedule of book signings.
Let’s Pause for a Word from Our BlogWorld LA Speakers
- The Story: Building and Growing Online Communities – Session: Successful Solutions for Building and Growing an Online Community, Speaker: Debba Haupert
- Marketers Need to Have a Social Media Plan – Dave Fleet, the Vice President of Digital at Edelman in Toronto
- George Weiner Says BlogWorld Knowledge is Top Notch – Session: What Does the Data Say? Turning Info Into Action, Speaker: George Weiner
- Chris Ducker: Don’t Be A Wise Guy – Session: How to Work with Virtual Assistants to Help Build, Grow and Monetize Your Blog, Speaker: Chris Ducker
- How Far Should You Open the Content Kimono? – by Jay Baer and Joe Pulizzi
- Maria Bailey Talks Podcasting for Parent Bloggers – Session: Podcasting for Parent Bloggers, Speaker: Maria Bailey
- Denise Wakeman Talks Monetization for BlogWorld LA – Session: Hey Bloggers! How to Package, Promote and Profit from Your Expertise, Speaker: Denise Wakeman
- Gordon Firemark Helps You Reduce Your Risk of Liability – Session: Don’t Let Your Content Land You in Legal Hot Water, Speaker: Gordon Firemark
- Dr. Val Jones Talks Using Social Media for Physicians – Session: Physicians Engaging Online in Social Health, Speaker: Dr. Val Jones
- You Might Be In Tourism If…. – by Sheila Scarborough and Becky McCray
- Your Blog is a Supermarket and Your Readers Are Your Shoppers: How to Keep Them Full and Happy – Session: Stop Losing Readers and Subscribers: A Walk Through a User Friendly Blog, Speaker: Bob Dunn
- Georgia Getz Speaks on How to Raise & Train Your Blog – Session: How To Raise & Train Your Blog, Speaker: Georgia Getz
- Pat Flynn Speaks About “Being Everywhere” – Session: How to Be Everywhere: Building a Profitable Brand by Thinking Outside the Blog, Speaker: Pat Flynn
- Brian Gramo Gets Creative with Live Streaming – Session: Producers: Being Creative in Producing a Live Streaming, Speaker: Brian Gramo
- Marcus Sheridan: The Story of Inbound Marketing – Session: 7 Blogging Ideas That Will Brand Your Business and Make You the Voice of Your Industry, Speaker: Marcus Sheridan
Blogging Tips and News
- Three Books Written For Bloggers by Bloggers – Learn from the best of the best. Three blogging books written by blogging superstars.
- Is Your Blog Like Chinese Food? Why you want your blog to be like Chinese food.
- Missouri Teachers Say Social Media Law Interferes with Education – Teachers and social media is a hot topic right now. What social media boundaries do you think should be put into place?
- New Twitter Data Shows Where You Put Your Link in Your Tweet Matters – It just might matter where your link goes in your tweet!
- Klout’s New Scoring Model Shows You Why Your Score Changed – Did your Klout score change? Do you even care?
- Facebook Introduces New Features Aimed at Strengthening Security – Security on Facebook is a big deal these days. Here’s what the company is trying to do to make you feel more secure when you share.
- What’s Hot on Google+ – Google+ launches new features, including a What’s Hot button
- Why I Don’t *Really* Blog About Zombies: How to Pick a Great Niche – Find a topic you are passionate about!
MLM software in noida thank you so much the information was very useful in your blog