Brilliant Bloggers is a weekly series here at BlogWorld where we look at the best posts from around the web all surrounding a specific topic. Every week, we’ll feature three of the most brilliant bloggers out there, along with a huge list of more resources where you can learn about the topic. You can see more Brilliant Blogger posts or learn how to submit your link for an upcoming edition here.
This Week’s Topic: LinkedIn
Everyone who knows me knows that I’m a Twitter girl…but LinkedIn has a ton of potential, and I’m trying to carve out more time in my days to use it. Today, I’ve got some awesome posts to share with you about this topic. These are the posts that are helping me learn to use this network better; hopefully, they’ll help you too.
Advice from Brilliant Bloggers:
10 Powerful LinkedIn Tips by Lewis Howes
Lewis is the reigning king of LinkedIn in my book. This is just one of the many posts he’s written about the topic and if you want to learn even more about using LinkedIn, I highly recommend picking up his book or signing up for his email list at the very least. After checking out all he has to offer on his website, you can follow him on Twitter @lewishowes.
Ten Ways to Use LinkedIn by Guy Kawasaki
No matter what your background or goals, LinkedIn can work for you. As Guy shows in this awesome post, LinkedIn is one of m ost versatile social media sites out there, and you can use if for everything from helping you out from an SEO standpoint to ensuring that a job interview goes smoothly. If you’re a naysayer about LinkedIn, start here with Guy’s post. His site isn’t called How to Change the World for nothing! You can also find Guy on Twitter @guykawasaki.
LinkedIn for Bloggers – Branding, Authority, and Traffic by Kristi Hines
I love this post. Was there ever any doubt, though? It comes from Kristi Hines at Kikolani, so you know it’s going to be good. If you’re new to LinkedIn (or, like many, new to actually putting some time into using it), this is a great post for you – it gives you a step-by-step overview of how to get started. Check it out and then follow Kristi @kikolani.
Even More Brilliant Advice:
- 5 Steps to Promoting Your Company’s Blog through LinkedIn by Jonathan Brill
- 5 Tips for Using LinkedIn to Develop Blog Content Ideas by Nate Riggs (@nateriggs)
- 5 Ways I’m Using LinkedIn – to Drive Traffic, Build Community, Generate Sales and Build Influence by Darren Rowse (@problogger)
- 6 Ways to Build Your Brand Using LinkedIn by Yenlik Baimukhanbet (@moomkin)
- 7 Ways to Actually Get Something Out of LinkedIn for Business by Kirsten Wright (@kirstenwright)
- 10 Things You Never Knew You Could Do on LinkedIn by Lisa Morosky (@VAforBloggers)
- 16 Smarter Ways to Use LinkedIn to Build Your Business by Sean Jackson (@seanthinks)
- 20 Ways to Use LinkedIn Productively by Leo Babuta (@zen_habits)
- Best LinkedIn Groups fro Bloggers by Dan Keller (@TycoonBlogger)
- Don’t Ignore LinkedIn by Jeremy Victor (@jeremyvictor)
- How to Make the Most of LinkedIn by Dave Thomas (@ResourceNation)
- How to Use LinkedIn with Twitter for Better Networking by Stephanie Sammons (@StephSammons)
- Is LinkedIn Worth It? by Michael Martine (@remarkablogger)
- Keep It Real: How to Use Linkedin to Maximize your Blogging ROI by Brenda Somich (@BrendaSomich)
- LinkedIn for Online Students by Melissa Venable (@Melissa_Venable)
- The Not-So-Secret Biz Development Strategy You’ve Probably Forgotten About by Chris Ducker (@chriscducker)
- Top 11 Ways LinekdIn Could Help Drive Traffic to Your Blog by Vishal Gaba (@vishalgaba)
- Using LinkedIn – A Must for Freelancers by Kristen Fischer (@kristenfischer)
- Using LinkedIn to Market Your Company by Clay Schossow(@newmediaclay)
- What Twitter Could Learn from LinkedIn by Douglas Karr (@douglaskarr)
- Why Bloggers Should Use LinkedIn to Promote Their Blogs by asus90
- Write Your LinkedIn Profile for Your Future by Chris Brogan (@chrisbrogan)
Did I miss your post or a post by someone you know about LinkedIn? Unintentional! Help me out by leaving a comment below with the link!
Next Week’s Topic: Sales Letters
I’d love to include a link to your post next week – and if you head to the Brilliant Bloggers Schedule, you can see even more upcoming posts. We all have something to learn from one another, so please don’t be shy! Head to the schedule today to learn how to submit your post so I won’t miss it.