Just like last year, we have a great potential publicity opportunity to share with BlogWorld’s attendees. Next week we will play host to television news producers attending the conference in search of potential story ideas to feature on future shows.
Do you have a unique, personal story to tell about your blog? If your story fits any of the criteria below and you would be willing to share it with the producers and eventually speak about it on TV, please share it with us by posting your comments and contact information below or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please try and keep your responses to 250 words or less. To be considered you MUST be at BlogWorld Expo on Wednesday, May 25 and available between 10:30-12:30. If selected, someone from the BlogWorld team will be in touch to tell you the next steps.
- Were you laid off from your job and decided to turn your blogging hobby into a source of income?
- Are you a blogger/social media practitioner that started a business or found work as a result of attending BlogWorld?
- Are you a mom or dad blogger that has seen your blog readership grow, does your blog connect parents in a unique way?
- Have you experienced unprecedented and extraordinary success with your blog?
- Did you start blogging for therapeutic reasons or to help you cope with loss in your family, a health diagnosis, etc?
- Have you reinvented yourself through your blog, discovered a new career or talent?
- Did you reconnect with a long-lost member of your family, discover you had a sibling or identify your birth parents as a result of your blog or social networking efforts?
- Are you an Army wife/husband blogger taking care of the household while your spouse is deployed?
- Are you a baby boomer blogger whose coverage stands out?
- Is the subject of your blog truly unique? We mean REALLY different, no one else out there (or just a few people) cover the same topic?
- Anything else that is noteworthy/unique that we may have missed?