May isn’t too far away and we’re working gangbusters to put the schedule together because we know many attendees won’t make a decision until they know who is speaking and what topics will be covered. Today, I’m pleased to tell you about the first few confirmed speakers:
- Jason Falls is presenting on a topic near and dear to our hearts, brands and blogs.
- Amber Naslund and Jay Baer are giving their new and improved “Now Revolution” presentation.
- Aliza Sherman and C.C. Chapman are presenting a workshop to help women get over their fear of speaking and craft the ideal speaking proposal. By the time the workshop is over, attendees will have a proposal ready to go for BlogWorld West!
- C.C. Chapman is also presenting “Content Rules.”
We also have some news about our track leaders, these are experts in their respective fields who will be helping us to shape and provide the educational content for their tracks:
- Wendy Piersall and David Risley are leading the Monetization track.
- Chuck Hemann and Arik Hanson are resuming their roles as Social Media Business Summit Track Leaders.
- Reem Abeidoh is leading our Mobile track.
- Amy Parmenter will be helping to shape our Media track.
Stay tuned for news on some keynotes that are being confirmed this week – and more news in the upcoming days once more speakers and track leaders are confirmed.
What do you think so far?