We’ve had a wealth of posts about micro-blogging mogul Twitter, so I thought I’d consolidate them into an easy-to-find post!
From BlogWorld 2010:
- A Beginners Guide to Twitter Basics:
Where to use Twitter, lingo, and etiquette!
- Top Ways to Use URL Shorteners:
Twitter only gives you so much space! Shorten and track your URLs.
- A Twitter Experiment and What I Learned About Conversation:
The key to Twitter is to engage your audience and start a dialogue.
- Just Because You Can Tweet Something Doesn’t Mean You Should:
Here are some things you should consider before you tweet.
- How to Reach Out on Twitter:
Twitter has been a “safe space” to meet people without feeling like a stalker.
- How Many Twitter Accounts Are Too Many?
Learn when you might need to consolidate your accounts.
- Developing a Personal Social Media Policy:
Create your personal Twitter policy, because you make the choice to put your feelings on public display.
- Twitter Content That Doesn’t Suck:
Writing blog posts that are perfect for going viral on Twitter!
- 14 Reasons People Are Ignoring Your Tweets – Part 1 and Part 2:
What you may be doing to get your followers to ignore you.
- Twitter Chats – The Good, The Bad, the Ugly:
Are Twitter chats a good way to build your blog and business? Should you be starting your own Twitter chat?
- The Tricks of Twitter Trending:
Learn some tricks for trying to get your hashtag to trend!
- Selfish Tweeting:
Twitter is a two-way street. You can’t engage when you always talk about yourself!
- Scott Stratten Doesn’t Know Who You Are:
Why top people in the industry don’t know who you are – and how you can change that.
For Businesses & Causes:
- 9 Ways to Use Twitter For Your Business:
There is actually a lot you can do with Twitter, and more uses are being discovered every day.
- Keeping Up With Community:
Using Twitter to interact with your community, and keep track of others.
- Social Networking Fail:
One company who failed in social networking by lashing out about a negative tweet.
- Can You Really Use Twitter to Change the World?
Can Twitter effect real social change?
- 23 People Who Can Design Your Twitter Background:
Want something unique? Check out this list!
- Do Your Tweet Cause a Reaction?:
Find out who is following you … and unfollowing you … based on your comments.
- Avoid the Twitter Time Warp:
Tools to automate your tweets.
- How to Back Up Your Twitter Follow List:
Don’t lose your follow list, back it up today!
- Multiple Twitter Accounts to one Email:
A trick for getting all your Twitter accounts synced to one email address!
- Fast Follow Twitter Users Without a Twitter Account!:
Get tweets on your phone, without even following someone.
- How to Turn Twitter Into a Feed Reader:
Using Twitterfeed and Tweetdeck for your own feed reader.