30 Days to a Better Blog: End With a Question
Today’s tip is surprisingly simple. Want to know the best and fastest way to encourage readers to leave a comment and start a dialogue? Ask them a question (or series of questions) at the bottom of the post!
People love to talk about themselves, so by giving them an open invitation to write, they’ll probably do it. As long as the question is personable and easy to answer. Sample questions include:
- Have you ever had this experience?
- Do you have any other tips?
- Do you share the same opinion?
- Did you try the steps above, and how did it work out?
- Do you have a story to share?
- Have you … read the book? tried the recipe? worn this style?
As always, I’ll remind you to respond to your comments and thank them for writing!
What kind of questions do you ask your readers?
Image Source: SXC