There’s a misconception out in the blogosphere. Many of you are crediting me with solely providing all of BlogWorld’s educational content. While I did have a little something to do with it, mostly it was a team effort. Several of the bigger tracks or smaller community tracks were led by track leaders who helped to pick speakers and create the content. Some of these track leaders put so much time and energy into creating killer tracks, that they probably spent more time with us than with their own families. On behalf of the BlogWorld team, I’d like to take this time and space to thank them for all of their help.
The track leaders made my job easy. For the smaller tracks, for example food, travel, and sports, the track leaders handled all the content and speakers. For the larger tracks, the track leaders were also assisted by a committee, and chose proposals from the BlogWorld community. In any event, they deserve our thanks and recognition.
- Social Media Business Summit – Thanks to Arik Hanson and Chuck Henan
- Digital Broadcasting – Thanks to Jeffrey Powers
- Tourism Currents – Thanks to Becky McCray and Sheila Scarborough
- Cause – Thanks to Chris Nobles and Jim Turner
- Sports – Thanks to Stephanie Agresta and Katey Dietz
- TECHMunch – Thanks to Babette Papaj
- Travel – Thanks to Shannon Lane
- Monetization – Thanks to Jim Kukral
- Music and Entertainment – Thanks to Hadji Williams
- MilBlogging – Thanks to Blake “Laughing Wolf” Powers
- REBlogging – Thanks to Jason Berman
- ProBlogger – Thanks to Darren Rowse and Chris Garrett
- Social Health – Thanks to Rob Halper
Thank you, all. Your wisdom and guidance helped this year stand out as the best BlogWorld ever. Can’t wait to do it again!
- Deb Ng
- Conference Director
- BlogWorld & New Media Exp