1) What happens in Vegas shouldn’t stay in Vegas. Whether you’re seeing Carrot Top or Darren Rowse, it’s your duty as a blogger to share your thoughts and impressions with those poor unfortunates who couldn’t make it to BWE.
2) Break the big stories first. Sharing with the new Posterous for the iPhone app is fast. Just touch post, add any combination of text, photos and videos, and you’re ready to share. You can also add tags, share your location, or mark a post as private straight from the app.
3) Most of the fun happens after 5 pm. Capture spontaneous karaoke jam sessions as they happen, take vanity shots of yourself partying with A-listers, and then upload it all on the spot.
4) So you can sleep at night. Capture and post everything on the fly so you can pass out as soon as you get back to your hotel room instead of staying up to blog until the wee hours. Then do it all over again.
5) Post once, share everywhere. With built-in autopost support, just post once and your content is automatically shared to your Facebook and Twitter accounts, plus your pick of over 20 other sites.