Some attendees may hit on their 15 minutes of fame at BlogWorld this year. Next weekend, a television news reporter is coming to BlogWorld to interview home based entrepreneurs. If you started a business out of your home, especially if it’s one having to do with blogging and social media, you might find yourself on network television.
We Want Your Stories
If your business is something that everyday people can do from home, we want to talk with you. We’re not looking for get rich quick schemes or people who are earning $50,000 per month. Instead, we want to hear from the folks who are making a living doing something that isn’t out of the realm of most people’s expertise.
Here are some scenarios we’re interested in:
* Bloggers who have been able to earn a living with blogging or a home based business after being laid off from a traditional office job.
* Bloggers or home based business owners who picked up the slack and became the sole income provider after a spouse was laid off.
* Bloggers and home based business owners who were laid off and reinvented themselves as blogging and social media professionals.
* Bloggers who started a business or found work as a result of attending BlogWorld.
* Non Tech people who are using new media (blogging,YouTube, podcasting, webinars, ebooks and more) to earn a living from home.
* Total newbies who are coming to BlogWorld who are interested in making a living with a home based blogging, new media or social media business.
* Mom and dad bloggres who are earning a living from blogging.
* Non-tech folks who have reinvented themselves thanks to their blogging/social media business.
Does any of this sound like you? If you think you’d like to be selected to give a television interview, post your story in the comments. If selected, someone from the BlogWorld team will be in touch to tell you the next steps.