BlogWorld 2010 Speaker
Friday October 15, 2010
Time: 4:00PM to 5:00PM
Hi, my name is Nathalie Lussier and I’ve been a blogger nearly half my life, starting way back on platforms like Livejournal and Blogger. A lot has changed since the early days of blogging, from awesome conferences like BlogWorld Expo to attend, to new blogging platforms, and different promotion strategies!
One thing that has remained important since the start of my blogging career has been the ability for a blogger to create mouth watering content that entices readers to share with their friends. On Friday October 15th, 2010 I’ll be sharing my experience creating mouth watering content at BlogWorld Expo in Las Vegas. Click here to RSVP for my talk!
This session is for you if you’re completely new to blogging or you want to take your existing blog to the next level. If you’ve already achieved massive success with your blog, my tips might give you some new ideas and directions, but you’re probably already familiar with some of these techniques. This session will be geared toward bloggers who want to spread the word about their business and their blog.
I run a successful food blog, where I help people eat more fruits and vegetables by enticing them with recipes, photos, and tips. If you think getting people to retweet your blog posts is hard, try getting them to eat more healthy food! I’ll be borrowing from my experience blogging about food in my talk, but the advice is applicable to any blog or business.
I’ll be covering the following topics in my talk:
- My content creation process, from the time an idea hits to the publishing finish line
- How to create your content in a way that really connects with your audience
- Why it’s important to plan out your blog content in advance, and how to do it the right way
- The only way to ensure your content lives on after you hit publish
- My light-hearted social media approach that gives your fans a way to spread the word about you while naturally attracting new readers
- How to choose between all the different distribution channels: Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, SEO, and guest blogging
- When to pick one strategy and run with it, so you’ll get more results for your blogging efforts
You will leave the session with a solid action plan for creating mouth watering content. The session also gives you an in depth look at content promotion strategies, allowing you to decide which technologies to focus on to get the most out of your time spent promoting your blog content. All of this knowledge leads to more loyal readers, customers, and fans.
I’m really looking forward to seeing you at my session! So mark your calendar for Friday 4pm and be sure to tweet me @NathLussier; before the talk, and say hi in person!
Nathalie Lussier is a Software Engineer turned business owner, known as the Raw Foods Witch. She turned down a career on Wall Street to help people eat more fruits and veggies, and now blogs about making healthy lifestyle choices easier for busy people like you. From curing cravings, to designing a web presence with social media and videos, she is making her mark on the world one carrot at a time.