Most of our speakers and potential speakers used the online form to send us their proposals for BlogWorld. However, those speakers who were solicited by Track Leaders and members of the BlogWorld team, didn’t necessarily go through the form. Also, if you are part of a panel and someone else submitted the proposal, I will still need an agreement from you.
I will need agreements from all panelists and speakers, regardless of who submitted the proposal. I’m going through the process of matching speakers with agreements. If you didn’t fill one out, please contact me or know that I’ll be in touch.
Also, if you’ve been accepted as a speaker, please keep the following in mind:
- An outline of your session is due to me by August 1.
- We’re asking all speakers to write up a blog post for this blog in order to share a little more about the
session for attendees.
- If you’re leading a panel, please ensure you and your fellow panelists are planning your talk long before BlogWorld. When speakers are disorganized only coordinate their talk an hour before the event, it shows and we look bad.
- A copy of all materials used in your talk – outline, slides, text, handouts and more are due to me no later than August 30th.
- Please make sure I have contact details for every single person on your panel and that they have filled out agreements. Also please be sure to receive confirmation that they’ll still be able to talk.
Feel free to take advantage of the BlogWorld affiliate program and don’t forget to promote your talks among your community.
We’re looking forward to meeting you at BlogWorld!