It’s getting down to the wire. We’re printing out boarding passes and packing suitcases. BlogWorld begins on Thursday. To ensure you’re getting the maximum BWE ’09 experience, I’ve listed some very cool stuff all in one place. Read it. Print it. Take it along. I give you…
Your BlogWorld Survival Guide
- Top 10 Things to Take to BlogWorld: Don’t pack your bags without reading this.
- Hot Deals for BlogWorld Attendees: Some local watering holes are offering discounts on libation. Sounds like a meetup to me.
- What are you going to do with all that unwanted swag? Consider donating it to someone who can really use it.
- The Official BlogWorld Tweetup Guide: Where are all the cool kids hanging out? We got the party guide right here.
- Podcasters Unite: Palegroove Studios is sponsoring four podcasting spots around the conference center. Sign up here.
- Want to know who’s speaking? Check out the BlogWorld speaker schedule and share your picks.
- Interested in checking out the exhibitor action? The BlogWorld floor plan will tell you where to find the folks and places that interest you most.
- The official BlogWorld Hashtag: Live Tweeting from the event? Use #BWE09.
- Here’s your unofficial guide to BlogWorld events PLUS an unofficial BlogWorld directory. Add your name to the list.
- Not sure how to prepare? Read Chris Brogan’s 27 Things to Do Before a Conference.
And a bonus:
What can you add to the list?
See you at BlogWorld!!!!