Jim Turner, our illustrious Social Media Director (@Genuine on Twitter) will be winging it up to Seattle tomorrow for the sold-out Gnomedex 9.0 event. It’s one of our favorites, and it’s put on by Chris Pirillo.
Here’s your chance to join him with a FREE All-Access Pass worth $299.00!
- Put up a blog post BY NOON TOMORROW (Wed) Pacific Time, telling why you should win this badge (use text, but if you want to get creative, add an original video, original song, take chances!)
- In your post, link to http://www.gnomedex.com and http://www.blogworldexpo.com
- Come back here and leave a comment, letting us know you’ve entered and with a link to your post
- We’ll review the posts tomorrow (Wed) at 12:00 Noon, Pacific Time and choose a winner!
Some Gnomedex basics:
- Who? Influencers, Entrepreneurs, and Tech Enthusiasts
- What? A confluence of leading bloggers and new media
- When? August 20 – 22, 2009
- Where? Bell Harbor Conference Center in Seattle, WA
Good luck in the give-away, and have fun!
19:00 hours ’til the deadline. Plenty of time…you can do it!