So we just talked about some of the rockstar speakers that we are going to have at blog world expo but wait till you hear our list of keynote speakers! We really have some great folks.
My, where to begin, here is a brief description of this years keynote speakers at blog world expo
- Chris Alden, chief executive officer and chairman of Six Apart.
- Anil Dash is chief evangelist at Six Apart
- Timothy Ferriss is author of the #1 New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and BusinessWeek bestseller, The 4-Hour Workweek
- Richard Jalichandra, president and chief executive officer of Technorati
- Guy Kawasaki is a managing director of Garage Technology Ventures, an early-stage venture capital firm and a columnist for Entrepreneur Magazine.
- Steve Rubel is a digital marketer with over 15 years experience. He currently serves as Senior Vice President and Director of Insights for Edelman Digital, a division of Edelman – the world’s largest independent PR firm.
- Mike Shinoda is a Japanese American musician, record producer and visual artist best known for his vocal and musical endeavors with his band Linkin Park and solo project Fort Minor.
- Gary Vaynerchuk, a self-trained wine expert, is revolutionizing the wine industry.
As you can see we have quite an impressive lineup and one thing that we really tried to do this year is diversify by getting experts and thought leaders from various fields. Where else are you going to find keynotes by a wine guru, a musician, a venture capitalist, and a senior level executive?
We are very proud and honored to have these folks keynote in Las Vegas and we hope that you can join us for what is going to be a truly remarkable event next week.
You can still get tickets to the event if you haven’t already. You are sure to leave this expo with a slew of new valuable connections and game changing techniques and strategies that will help make you a better blogger.
See you next week!