If you want to see some of the most amazing bloggers in the world then you need to attend one of these sessions. For those who don’t know Milblogs are published by active duty servicemen, veterans, and their loved ones at home.
Not only do these amazing individuals willingly give their service to and sacrifice their own personal advancement for our country they take the time to tell us about their experiences.
If you want to know what is really going on on the ground in places like Iraq and Afghanistan read Milblogs. If you want to learn the kinds of sacrifices family members make while their loved ones are serving far from home, read Milblogs. If you want to be inspired by the best our country has to offer, read Milblogs. If you to read raw emotion that will make you mad, laugh and cry sometimes all in a single post, then you should be reading Milblogs.
More than anything don’t forget to comment and thank them for their service.
With that said three of the Milblog panels happening at BlogWorld this year have just been announced. Here they are.
Moderated by: John of Castle Arrgghhh!
- Matt from Blackfive
- CJ from A Soldier’s Perspective
- JP from Milblogging.com
- Greyhawk from Mudville Gazette
- FbL of Fuzzilicious Thinking and Soldiers’ Angels
- Liberal Army Wife of Proud Liberal Army Wife and Parent’s Zone
- Mrs. G of The Mudville Gazette
- Sarah of SpouseBUZZ and Trying to Grok
Moderated by: Greyhawk
- Toby Nunn of Toby Nunn’s Briefing Room and Bad Voodoo’s War
- David Wood of The Baltimore Sun *tentative
- Bill Roggio of Long War Journal
Please be sure and attend one of these sessions and thank these amazing people for everything they do. I promise you will not regret it.