We are really excited about the line up of Sports Bloggers appearing and talking at BlogWorld & New Media Expo. If you are a sports fan you are really going to enjoy these panels. This is a who’s who of the sports blog world. Will Leitch from DeadSpin, Tyler Bleszinski from Athletics Nation, Matt Cerrone from Mets Blog, Chris Ballard and BJ Schecter from Sports Illustrated and many more.
Here is a list of the sessions:
• Sports Bloggers and Sports Journalists: Where One Ends and the Other Begins
• Sports Blogging: The Struggle for Respect
• How to Build an Audience for your Sports Blog
• Sports Blogging and Access: A Marriage Made in Heaven?
• Battling the Sports Media Giants: How Sports Blogging Has Advantages over the main stream media
Thanks to our sponsor Sports Blogs Nation for putting a great program together. We could not have pulled it off without them and thanks to Doc’s Sports for supporting the sports blog track at BlogWorld.
You can register to attend the show and the sports blog sessions here. See you in Vegas and Go Padres…..Errrr well….Go Chargers!