At New Media Expo we like to do things big. We like to make waves and blow things up. As you can imagine, this can be a dangerous hobby, so we’re going to do it virtually.
Designed to blow up the #NMX hashtag with a wave of Tweets, we’re hosting a Twitter Tsunami to drive awareness to our new BusinessNext Social conference, which is accessible with the NMX full access pass.
You probably have some questions. In fact, in the spirit of saving time, we took the liberty of tapping into our psychic powers and asking those questions for you.
- What is a Twitter Tsunami? A Twitter Tsunami is a wave of tweets from the NMX/BlogWorld community.
- When is all this going down? Wednesday, December 5th. All day!
- What’s in it for me?: When you tweet using the #NMX hashtag during the Twitter Tsunami you will receive a discount code for 20% off the cost of your ticket. If you already have a ticket, we’ll give you 20% off the cost of next year’s ticket.
- Aren’t you going to throw in something bigger for extra incentive? Why not! When you participate in the Twitter Tsunami using one of the “Tweet and Get It,” options, you may have a chance at winning a surprise. For example we’re giving away at least one free pass per hour. Some hours we may give away more. We’re giving away a variety of different types of passes too – Full Access, Content Creator and Exhibits Only. You don’t know what you win unless you tweet.
- What if I’m already registered for NMX? Unfortunately we can’t issue refunds. If you can’t use your discount or free pass for NMX 2013, you can take advantage of it for NMX 2014.
- How do I get started? Despite the length of this page, it’s fairly simple. Choose a tweet you like and use the “tweet and get it” link to grab your discount and maybe even a surprise.
- How many times can I Tweet and Get It: You can Tweet as many times as you want. However, you may only use your discount code once (whether it’s for a free pass or 20% off). If you do get more than one different type of reward, we hope you’ll share with friends so they can come to NMX too.
- Your Tweets aren’t my style, can I make up my own? Absolutely. Tweet using the #NMX hashtag and share a similar message using your own words. Send a link to your tweet to Deb@blogworldexpo.com and Deb’ll hook you up with your discount code.
- How do you guys keep coming up with such awesome ideas? It’s a gift.
Click to tweet any of these tweets to download your discount code – and maybe even a special surprise!
Content is getting social at New Media Expo’s BusinessNext. http://bit.ly/VsEIHC #NMX #blogging[tweegi-button name=”TsunamiButtonA”]
What do @scobleizer, @danawhite and @guykawasaki have in common? They’re all part of NMX’s BusinessNext http://bit.ly/VsEIHC #NMX #socbiz
Upgrade to an #NMX full access pass and learn from @justinlevy, @amyjomartin, and @annhandley http://bit.ly/VsEIHC #NMX #socbiz
Take your content to the next level at New Media Expo’s BusinessNext. http://bit.ly/VsEIHC #NMX #blogging
The future belongs to those who understand how to grow and influence their own networks. http://bit.ly/VsEIHC #NMX #socbiz
The longer you take to embrace a social model, the harder the journey to begin. Get started http://bit.ly/VsEIHC #NMX #socbiz
Ride the wave. Join BlogWorld’s Twitter Tsunami http://bit.ly/R6wMyz #NMX #Blogging
What’s a Twitter Tsunami http://bit.ly/R6wMyz #NMX #socbiz
Ride NMX’s Twitter Tsunami to discounts, free passes, a surprise. http://bit.ly/R6wMyz #NMX #blogging
Ride our Twitter Tsunami and receive a 20% discount and you may win a cool prize too. http://bit.ly/R6wMyz #NMX #Podcasting
New Media Expo is hosting a Twitter tsunami. Tweet about #NMX to receive a discount and a chance to win. http://bit.ly/R6wMyz #Blogging
Do the wave! Join BlogWorld’s Twitter Tsunami: http://bit.ly/R6wMyz #NMX #blogging