Brilliant Bloggers is a bi-weekly series here at NMX where we look at the best posts from around the web all surrounding a specific topic. Every other week, we’ll feature a brilliant blogger, along with a huge list of more resources where you can learn about the topic. You can see more Brilliant Blogger posts or learn how to submit your link for an upcoming edition here.
This Week’s Topic: Blogging During the Holidays
Blogging during the holidays. Are you excited about it? Or do you dread trying to keep up with it? There are many ways to handle blogging during the holiday from refraining from blogging altogether to just writing a fluff post every day. Neither of these is a great idea if you are really building a business. We found some bloggers who have really great ideas to help you out.
The following list of brilliant blog posts will give you some practical help. And don’t forget to check out our own post about how to effectively schedule blog posts.
Brilliant Blogger of the Week:
4 Steps to Prepare Your Blog for the Holiday Season By Melissa Culbertson
This is a complete guide to blogging during the holidays, with Melissa covering everything from planning your content to editing older holiday posts to writing gift guides. If you’re feeling overwhelmed with blogging this holiday season, check out Melissa’s advice.
Don’t forget to follow her on Twitter at @MelACulbertson when you’re done reading!
Even More Brilliant Advice:
- 4 Ways To Blog And Brag About Your Business On Holidays By Ryan Rivera (@ryan_rivera)
- 5 Tips to Help You Blog During the Holidays By Ginny Soskey (@gsosk)
- 5 Ways to Make the Most of Blogging Over the Holidays By The SitsGirls (@SITSGirls)
- Blogging During the Holidays By Emmanuel Banks (@techwalls)
- Blogging During the Holidays By Heidi (@TheBloggerBabes)
- Blogging through the holidays – and how to keep going without becoming overwhelmed By Paula Rollo (@Paula_Rollo)
- Enjoying the Holidays By Allison (@LifesaBowl)
- Holiday Blogging: Two Essential Ideas to get You Started By Ashley Robison
- Holidays Ahead: Keep Updating Your Website and Blog By Aaron Hockley (@ahockley)
- How Podcasting Breaks and Frequency Affect Subscribers By Daniel J. Lewis (@TheRamenNoodle)
- How to Blog During the Holidays By Bethy Jones (@bethythewriter)
- How to Keep Your Blog From Losing Weight During the Holidays By Taylor Lindstrom (@GoodInkInc)
- How To Make Money Blogging During the Holidays By Taylor Davies (@shutupilovethat)
- How to Motivate Yourself to Work During the Holidays By Alyson Stanfield (@abstanfield)
- Make Holiday Blogging More Fun: Connect with Other Bloggers By Leigh Ann Dutton (@ladutton)
- Top Notch Tips for Blogging During the Holiday Season By Hub Staff (@printinghub)
Did I miss your post or a post by someone you know about blogging during the holidays? Unintentional! Help me out by leaving a comment below with the link.
Next Brilliant Blogger Topic: YouTube Versus Vimeo
I’d love to include a link to your post in our next installment– and if you head to the Brilliant Bloggers Schedule, you can see even more upcoming posts. We all have something to learn from one another, so please don’t be shy! Head to the schedule today to learn how to submit your post so I won’t miss it.