NMX attendees have the option of registering for several different pass types: VIP Pass, Content Creator Pass, and Exhibits Only pass.
As we have a variety of events happening at NMX, I thought it would be a good idea to list the type of passes we offer and the events you can get into.
Here you go…
If you want to take advantage of all NMX has to offer, the VIP pass is your best value. With your VIP ticket you have access too:
- All sessions including NMX business sessions, super sessions, and keynotes.
- The NMX Exhibit floor
- All NMX parties including Sunday night’s speaker/sponsor/VIP party
- The NABShow exhibits floor as well as general sessions (keynotes and sessions that are open to all pass holders). For example, Exhibits Ony, VIP and Content Creator pass holders will be able to see the NABShow general session “More of What You Crave: The World of The Walking Dead” featuring TWD actor Steven Yuen, Comic book creator Robert Kirkman, and AMC President Charlie Collie. You’ll also be able to attend the FCC Keynote on Net Neutrality presented by FCC Chairman The Hon. Tom Wheeler.
- The Podcast Awards and red carpet event and after party
- The IAWTV Awards and red carpet event and after party
Content Creator Pass
- All keynotes
- All super sessions
- All exhibits
- All content creator sessions – This DOES NOT include NMX Business track sessions
- All parties except IAWTV Awards after party
- NABShow exhibits and general (keynote) sessions. (See highlights in VIP ticket description above.)
- Podcast Awards and red carpet event and after party.
- NMX Exhibits
- NMX Keynotes
- NABShow exhibits and Keynotes
- The NMX opening party on Monday night, April 13th
- The Podcast Awards
Important: Exhibits only pass holders don’t have access too super sessions, general sessions, the IAWTV Awards or after party. All previously registered Exhibits only passholders received a special upgrade offer in their email last week in case you would like to participate in more activities and events at NMX .
NMX 2015 takes place April 13 – 16, 2015 at the Westgate Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. Don’t have your ticket yet? Register today – and since I really want to see you there, use my code Social20 for an additional 20% off current pricing.