Today, I have another great list of NMX 2014 speakers to share with you. There’s a little something in here for everyone, no matter what track interests you (blogging, podcasting, web TV/video, or business). Check out who will be coming to the NMX stage:
- Angelo Mandato from RawVoice
- C.C. Chapman, Storyteller & Explorer
- Don McAllister from Screencasts Online
- Gary Arndt from Everything Everywhere
- Glenda Watson Hyatt from Soaring Eagle Communications and Do It Myself Blog
- Jay Soderberg, Keith Goralski, Matthew Berry from Nate Ravitz from ESPN
- Jodi Gersh from Gannet Company
- Mark Malkoff, Filmmaker and Comedian
- Renée Chambliss, Audiobook Narrator
- Spud Hilton, Travel Editor for the San Francisco Chronicle
- Stephanie Ravenscraft from Authentic Life Radio
You can see a complete list of NMX 2014 speakers on our event site!
Did You Know…
Our ticket price discount for NMX 2014 is expiring on Friday, September 13, 2013. Register before then to see all of the above speakers – and hundreds more – live in Las Vegas. This is the networking and educational event of the year for new media content creators and social business leaders, so don’t miss out!