Brilliant Bloggers is a bi-weekly series here at NMX where we look at the best posts from around the web all surrounding a specific topic. Every other week, we’ll feature a brilliant blogger, along with a huge list of more resources where you can learn about the topic. You can see more Brilliant Blogger posts or learn how to submit your link for an upcoming edition here.
This Week’s Topic: Vine
Vine is the hottest new kid on the block, and although people are still a little tentative about using anything that involved video, this is really helping to introduce a new medium to people in the least intimidating way possible. The thought of creating a 10-minute video is terrifying to a lot of people. A 6-second video? Well, that’s not so bad.
Using Vine can be fun, but it can also be a promotional tool for your brand or content. So this week’s Brilliant Bloggers is filled with advice on making the most of this new platform.
Brilliant Blogger of the Week:
Vine App: The Ultimate Guide to More Likes and Followers by Craig Fifield
Vine is still pretty new, so if you haven’t checked out this platform yet, don’t worry: you aren’t alone. That’s why I love this post from Craig Fifield at Social Media Today. It’s everything you need to know to get started plus lots of tips for users of all experience levels. This is an especially helpful post if you are using (or thinking about using) Vine for your small business, your blog, or something else you’re trying to promote, rather than just for fun.
After you check it out on the post, you can also follow Craig on Twitter at @craigfifield.
Even More Brilliant Advice:
- 3 Tips for Vine App Users by Jason Coffee (@coffeecupnews)
- 3 Ways Radio Stations Can Use Twitter’s #Vine by Kat Harlton (@SoCastSRM)
- 5 Ways Startups Are Using Vine by Erica Swallow (@ericaswallow)
- 6 Best Examples Of How Content Creators Are Using Twitter’s Vine App by Eddie Tomalin (@eddietomalin)
- 10 Best Vine App Tips by Daniel Berg (@dannberg)
- 10 Tips for Using Twitter’s Vine App by Amy Johnson (@makermama)
- 16 Ways Businesses Are Using Twitter Vine by Kristi Hines (@kikolani)
- App Savvy: Our Best Tips For Making The Most of Vine by Taylor Davies (@shutupilovethat)
- Five Things to Know as You Get Started with Vine by Sharon Vaknin (@sharonvak)
- How Brands Use Vine Efficiently: Quick and to the Point by Greg Jarboe (@gregjarboe)
- How to Create and Share Videos with Vine by Scott Kleinberg (@scottkleinberg)
- How to Make a Vine Video by Adam Goldberg (@TheAdamGoldberg)
- How to Shoot a Good Vine Selfie by Christina Bonnington (@redgirlsays)
- Lowe’s Uses Vine For Simple Lifehacks And It’s Absolutely Brilliant by Dominic Green (@domgreena)
- Pro Tips For Making Your Own Stunning Vine by Eric Larson (@_ericlarson)
- Seven Tips to Help Create Awesome Vines by David Moth (@DavidMoth)
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Using Vine for Marketing by Rachel Sprung (@RSprung)
- The Pros and Cons of Using Vine by Laura Spaventa (@lspaventa)
- The Ultimate Guide to Vine: Pro-Tips, Awesome Ideas, and Who to Follow! by Photojojo (@photojojo)
- Tips from Experts on How to Take Great Vine Videos by Andrew Tran (@abtran)
- Top 10 Ways Musicians Are Using Vine by Clyde Smith (@fluxresearch)
- Travel Vines the Latest Evolution of Postcards? by Spud Hilton (@spudhilton)
- Vine is Ridiculous, But Evolution at Its Finest by Mike Stenger (@mikestenger)
- Vine’s New Embed Capabilities About to Make it Grow A Little Bit More by Chris Atkinson (@reelseo)
- Will Vine Prove A Game Changer For Video Creators? by Carla Marshall (@Carla_Marshall)
Did I miss your post or a post by someone you know about Vine? Unintentional! Help me out by leaving a comment below with the link.
Next Brilliant Blogger Topic: Writing Viral Posts
I’d love to include a link to your post in our next installment– and if you head to the Brilliant Bloggers Schedule, you can see even more upcoming posts. We all have something to learn from one another, so please don’t be shy! Head to the schedule today to learn how to submit your post so I won’t miss it.