I feel incredibly lucky to be part of the NMX community. Some of my favorite people in the world are you guys and gals: they people I’ve met at NMX (and at BlogWorld before that). Every show feels like a warm-and-fuzzy family reunion to me, on top of being an amazing educational opportunity.
I hope you’ll be a part of this reunion in 2014. Super early bird ticket prices expire today, so whether this will be your first conference or you’re a regular, now’s the time to pick up your ticket.
It’s too early for us to have many details, but here’s what I can tell you:
- The conference will be in Las Vegas on January 4-6, 2014.
- We’re bringing back “speed networking,” which gives content creators the chance to network with business and make deals. This event at NMX 2013 was a huge success! It’s free to all attendees to take part, and we’d love to hear from you if your business wants to buy a table.
- Want to attend sessions about building your business online? You need the All Access pass. This ticket also gives you access to food during the show (lunch and snacks) and our virtual ticket. If you’re not interested in business sessions and are prepared to hunt down your own lunch, the Content Creator pass for bloggers, podcasters, and web series/video producers is the right option for you.
- If you’re interested in speaking, our submission form will open soon. Don’t let this stop you from buying a super early bird ticket, though. If you’re chosen to speak, you’ll receive a full refund on your ticket.
- We are committed to making 2014 our best show ever! We’re taking all feedback and suggestions into consideration. It’s hard to please everybody and impossible to grant every wish, but we certainly try to listen to every voice. If you have feedback, do not hesitate to reach out to anyone on the NMX team if you have not done so already.
- Like every year, our show will include not only educational sessions but also networking events so you can meet fellow attendees and an expo hall where you can learn about the latest tools and services to help you succeed online.
In the coming weeks and months, we’ll be releasing more details about our 2014 show, so stay tuned!
I hope that by announcing the dates and location as early as possible, it means you are able to save up to attend even if NMX was previously out of your reach. And if you’ve been to NMX before, I hope that announcing the dates and location this early makes your NMX planning even easier.
The first step is buying that ticket. Don’t miss out on the lowest prices available, which expire TODAY. Find out more and register now at NMXlive.com.
Questions before you buy? Concerns? Leave a comment below and I’ll do my best to answer quickly so you don’t miss today’s pricing deadline.