Brilliant Bloggers is a bi-weekly series here at NMX where we look at the best posts from around the web all surrounding a specific topic. Every other week, we’ll feature three of the most brilliant bloggers out there, along with a huge list of more resources where you can learn about the topic. You can see more Brilliant Blogger posts or learn how to submit your link for an upcoming edition here.
This Week’s Topic: Guest Posts
Guests posts can be part of your strategy to build your audience and get links pointing back to your blog. However, it isn’t as easy as just penning a post and sending it off to your favorite blogger for posting if you want to reap the most benefits from guest posting. Here on the NMX blog, we wrote a five-part series about guest posts, which starts here, but today’s Brilliant Bloggers is all about guest posts – and we have tons of links to other resources about guest posting.
Brilliant Blogger of the Week:
In this post, Greg Ciotti talks to three guest posting experts: Danny Iny, Onibalusi Bamidele, and Georgina Laidlaw. You might be familiar with both Danny’s and Onibalusi’s names, as these guys have written hundreds of guests posts. Georgina gives a third perspective as the keeper of the schedule at Problogger.net, which features several guest posters every week. So, before you start doing this yourself, see what these experts in the field have to say about the art of guest posting. After checking out the post, you can follow Greg on Twitter at @GregoryCiotti.
Even More Brilliant Advice:
- 3 Myths of Guest Writing for Big Websites…and 6 Tactics for Doing it Well by Ali Luke (@aliventures)
- 4 Powerful Reasons to Start Guest Posting by Nicholas Cardot (@Nicholas_Cardot)
- 5 Vital Tips for Writing Killer Guest Posts by Harrison Kratz (@kratzpr)
- 6 Powerful Guest Post Tactics that No One’s Talking About by Tom Ewer (@tomewer)
- 7 Mistakes that Lead to Guest Post Failure by Andrew Nattan (@Mr603)
- 9 Sure Ways To Get Your Guest Post Rejected by Mk Akan (@MkAkan)
- 9 Ways Become an Exceptional Guest Poster by Darren Rowse (@problogger)
- Advice From Onibalusi, The Guy Who Did 270+ Guest Posts In 8 Months by Agota Bialobzeskyte
- The Comprehensive Guide of a Guest Post Writer by Daniel Pintilie
- Guest Posting: A Step-by-Step Guide by Kiesha Easley (@weblogbetter)
- Guest Posting Bombshell: 3 Strategies To Write Exceptional Guest Posts by Michael Chibuzor (@mikecoder)
- How Guest Posting Can Boost Your Website Traffic by Qasim Zaib (@qasimzaib)
- How Guest Posting Can Help Grow Your Blog by Jeff Goins (@jeffgoins)
- How to Ask Someone to Write for Your Blog by Tristan Higbee (@tristanhigbee)
- How to Cheat at Guest Posting and Get Way With It by Matt Beswick (@mattbeswick)
- How to Write an Excellent Guest Post: 7 Steps by Jeff Gross (@jeffkgross)
- How to Write Guest Posts that Bloggers Accept by Tara Hornor (@TaraHornor)
- How to Write a Guest Post that the Blogger Can’t Refuse by Julie at Fast Blog Finder
- How to Write a Killer Guest Post: The Art of the Clickthrough by Mike Holman (@moneysmartsblog)
- How to Write a Viral Guest Post for an A-List Blog by Tommy Walker (@tommyismyname)
- How We Earned Over 200 Subscribers with 2 Simple Posts by Seth Waite (@Seth_Waite)
- A Quick and Dirty Guide to your First Guest Post by Neil Patel (@neilpatel)
- Three Keys to Spectacular Guest Posting Success by Danny Iny (@DannyIny)
- Top 7 Reasons to Write a Guest Post for Building a Brand Online by Joshua Bevan (@joshuabevan)
- Want to grow your brand? Start writing guest posts by Alvina Lopez
- What Guest Blogging Is NOT: Getting It Right by Ann Smarty (@seosmarty)
- When that Guest Post Isn’t so Original by Brad Harmon (@brad_harmon)
Did I miss your post or a post by someone you know about guest blogging? Unintentional! Help me out by leaving a comment below with the link.
Next Brilliant Blogger Topic: SEO
I’d love to include a link to your post in our next installment– and if you head to the Brilliant Bloggers Schedule, you can see even more upcoming posts. We all have something to learn from one another, so please don’t be shy! Head to the schedule today to learn how to submit your post so I won’t miss it.