Back at the beginning of November, Google announced they were opening up Google+ Pages, where brands and companies could connect with customers.
Since the launch, Google+ has been listening to feedback from its users and have made some changes.
Here are the Google+ Pages changes as highlighted on their official blog and in a video clip below:
- You can now delegate up to 50 named managers as administrators for a page.
- A new notification flow will ensure that these managers stay in the loop on all the activity that takes place on a page, giving managers the ability to stay involved in page conversations.
- We’ll now show an aggregated count of users that have engaged with your page, either by +1’ing it or by adding it to a circle. This way, both you and your page’s visitors can get an at-a-glance summary of who is interacting with your page.
Google+ Update Improvements to Pages Video
Other improvements Google+ has made include:
- Google+ Photos experience
- Pump up (or down) the volume!
- More useful and attractive notifications
Have you made a Google+ Page for your business yet?