Google Music is no longer in beta. It has been officially released to the public and was announced at its Android event in Los Angeles this afternoon.
You can visit their site to take a tour, as well as shop at the Google Music store. Some of the features include:
- Discover – Find the music you love, as well as check out staff-picked rising artists
- Shop – The music you purchase is automatically stored in your Google Music library
- Listen – You can access your library anywhere at anytime
- Organize – Nicely store your music all in one place
- Share – You can share the music you purchased through the Android Market on Google+
To access Google Music, just enter your Google email and password. Once you’re in, download the music manager and then start shopping! The dashboard looks super clean and easy to use. At the top, it integrates all of your Google products including Gmail and Google+.
Do you think Google Music will be a fierce competitor for iTunes and Amazon?