One of the best parts about BlogWorld & New Media Expo is the ability to network with other like-minded people…and now you can start doing that before the event even begins. BlogWorld is proud to introduce its very own forum for attendees, speakers, exhibitors, blog readers, and fans. You don’t have to wait to get started – the BlogWorld Forum is live today!
If you haven’t had experience with discussion forums, you’ll find this one valuable for:
- Making plans with friends who are attending an upcoming BlogWorld event
- Asking questions
- Sharing photos and videos of events (and trips and hobbies)
- Posting up a discussion, topic or article you (or the community) might find important
- Debating and discussing
- Sharing how-to’s and tips with online friends
- Floating creative content ideas and getting constructive feedback
If you’re interested in becoming a member, simply head to the forum page and click “Apply for Membership” on the right-hand side. Then, check your email for confirmation – after you’re signed up, you can start discussions in any of the forum categories. Looking for a roommate for BWENY? Want to carpool from the airport with other attendees? Have a question about one of the BlogWorld parties? Interested in sharing social media tips? Ready to look ahead to BWELA? You can do all of this and more at the BlogWorld forum!
With BWENY just days away, we hope you’ll take full advantage of the forum to help make your show experience awesome. So stop in and introduce yourself today – we can’t wait to meet you!