BlogWorld & New Media Expo wouldn’t exist without all of you – the readers, the attendees, the speakers, the exhibitors and sponsors. With that in mind, we’re always interested in having new talent on the blog! If you’d like to participate, we have a variety of ways and features we’re launching. Feel free to email me directly and pass this on to someone you know.
We admit we’re not experts on every social media topic – but we know you might be! If you’re interested in writing for the BlogWorld blog, here’s a list of topics that we’re especially interested in at the moment (although we’re definitely open to other ideas):
- Social Media Measurement (statistics, analysis, bounce rates, etc)
- New Media in Education (grade school, high school, college)
- Legal Issues & Concerns in New Media
- Social Gaming
- Social Q&A and collaborative reference sites (Quora, Ehow, Stack Exchange, WikiAnswers, Yahoo Answers, Wikipedia, etc)
- Digital/Internet Film
- Live Streaming/Livecasting (Justin.tv, Livestream, Skype, Stickam, Ustream, Blip.tv)
Small Business Using Social Media:
I’d like to start doing profiles on small business using social media effectively and in interesting formats. If you’d like to nominate a business (including your own), please contact me with details and I’m happy to explore it for a future feature!
Digital Photo & Video Challenge:
Get those digital photography and video ideas flowing – because we’re going to be launching some new challenges soon! Prizes will include passes to upcoming BlogWorld events.