Sponsored Post: September 30, 2010 | GigaOm presents “Mobilize 2010“
Mission Bay Conference Center, San Francisco, CA
BlogWorldExpo special discount – register now and save $100!
The Future of the Mobile Web
Mobilize 2010 is a high-level meeting-of-the-minds where executives and entrepreneurs from app companies, carriers, service providers, infrastructure companies and technology firms will come together with leading media and venture investors to discuss pressing issues in the mobile industry, and how the mobile and cloud industries are converging to alter the communications landscape.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr. Tero Ojanperä, EVP, Services, Mobile Solutions, Nokia
- Yves Béhar, Founder, Fuseproject
- Nicholas Negroponte, Founder and Chairman, One Laptop per Child
- Thomas Keys, COO, MetroPCS Communications
- Osama Bedier, VP of Platform, Mobile and New Ventures, PayPal
- Geoff Iddison, Group Executive, e-Commerce and Mobile, MasterCard Worldwide
- Steve Mollenkopf, EVP and President, CDMA Technologies, Qualcomm
- Derek Kuhn, VP of Emerging Technology and Media, Alcatel-Lucent
See the full list here.
Mobile, meet Cloud…
This year’s event will detail how the adoption of mobile computing and the availability of connectivity everywhere have changed the landscape for innovation. Truly, in the coming year, mobile will meet the cloud.
Mobilize has sold out each year, so friends of BlogWorldExpo purchase your ticket now and save $100!
Details are available on the Mobilize 2010 website: http://mobilizeconf.com